A good marketing consultant is a business owner’s best friend. When a company has a great product or service but no idea how to market that product or service, a marketing consultant is worth her weight in gold.
Marketing or Advertising?
People often confuse marketing for advertising, thinking the two terms are interchangeable, but they’re not.
If you already have a strong idea for marketing your brand and you’ve outlined every step of the marketing process, you need an advertising agency. If, however, you’re like most businesses and you need a little help getting started with your marketing strategy, then you need a marketing consultant.
Why Choose The Fifty100 Agency?
As your marketing consultant, The Fifty100 Agency will work with you to develop and implement a marketing strategy to help your business grow. We have more than 35 years of experience working with businesses to develop marketing strategies, and we have the right tools and talent to help you reach your marketing goals. If you only have a vague idea of the direction you need to take, that’s perfectly okay. We will work with you to determine the best marketing strategy, set specific goals, take steps to implement the plan and measure our success along the way.
From the beginning of your marketing campaign, we will set focused marketing goals around what you want to accomplish and determine the appropriate strategy to meet those goals. Whether you want to increase revenue, drive traffic to your website or promote the launch of a new product or service, we have the expertise to help guide your marketing campaign in the right direction from its inception.
A Marketing Consultant Can…
- Help you figure out a strong foundational strategy to direct your marketing efforts.
- Narrow your objectives and prioritize accordingly so your marketing isn’t pulled in several different directions at once.
- Help you decide which marketing tasks should be delegated so you’re free to focus on more important responsibilities.
- Help you increase your conversion rates, which is possibly the most important goal of any marketing plan.
- Help you set goals and stay focused on those goals, using benchmarks and metrics to monitor performance.
Get in Touch
Whether you’re a new or established business, a marketing consultant can direct your efforts and help you grow. To learn more about our services, contact us at 770-217-4383.