If you’re new to the world of social media, using Facebook or Twitter to market your business can be confusing — even frustrating. The Fifty100 Agency specializes in social media marketing, from posting relevant content to your news feed to placing ads across the various social media sites.
Here’s an overview of our process:
- We work together to determine your overall goals, target audience(s) and budget.
- We identify the best social media platforms to fit the needs of your business.
- We craft messages and advertisements to promote your products or services.
- We analyze data as it comes in and provide ongoing reporting to determine the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
We Have Timing Down
Our inside expertise is critical. For example, did you know just how important the timing of social media posts is? Suppose your target demographic is stay-at-home mothers and fathers; you would time the posts differently than if you were aiming to attract college students, high-powered executives or young, single professionals.
Our Images Are Rich
Images are often what make or break a social media post (although well-crafted headlines are imperative too!). We present compelling photos and graphics that will entice members of your target audience to click on posts. Our general best practices are to:
- Focus on lifestyle images rather than on product or service images; lifestyle photos are dynamic (someone running on the beach, for example, or celebrating an anniversary).
- Use images of real people when possible to personalize your business. A behind-the-scenes peek at the running of your company, complete with photos of you and a client hard at work, can provide an absorbing narrative that builds your credibility and authority.
- Take advantage of the power of nostalgia. People love the good old days, and photos of times gone by draw them in.
We Know the Nuances of Social Media Platforms
You must use different social media strategies on each platform. What works on Facebook will not necessarily succeed on Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or Instagram. Moreover, apps such as Snapchat, Vimeo and Vine can prove lucrative for your business, depending on your goals.
We use proven strategies such as:
- Providing useful, educational and humorous content.
- Running contests.
- Crowdsourcing answers.
- Engaging with audiences.
- Posting gripping images.
- Making posts at the right times.
- Advertising for select demographics.
- Writing compelling headlines.
Whether you’ve been struggling to reach a certain demographic on Facebook or want to start marketing on Twitter, we can help. To learn more about our social media marketing services, please contact us today at 770-217-4383.